Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Been a while

I go away a bit for work.

On Wednesday of last week I did 760 kilometres in a day. I was pretty tired. It was for a competition I run here for work.

Anyway it was a long day. We (my off sider and I) did the last quarter together in the one car so we could share the drive. I had a nice neenish tart and quiche in Casterton.

I needed that as I was very hungry. My off sider said he almost started crying when I told him that the lady in the take away food place said that she had just 'turned off the fat'. As he was desperate for a dim sim.

We also had a few beers. I knocked off 4 from Portland to Warrnambool, and then about another 8 pots in the pub over dinner. One time I will take some photos of the fun and games.

I have also been in the process of putting the artwork of the CDs on my iPod on iTunes. This way I can look at the CD cover while the song is playing. What good this will do is beyond me, but that’s how it goes.

I know I made a commitment to you my readers to blog more often, but I've been a bit busy and am trying to do so more often.

Later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home