Monday, June 19, 2006

Big Week

I have a big week coming up. I have to go to the following places: Horsham, Mildura, Swan Hill, Shepparton, Numurkah, Yarrawonga, Cobram, Benalla and Mansfield.

This fun starts tomorrow at around 6 AM. I will get to Horsham tomorrow morning and hopefully spend the night in Swan Hill after going to Mildura. Then it will be off to Shepp, and probably staying in Benalla on Wednesday night and back to Melbourne on Thursday after going to Mansfield.

I reckon I will do between 1,500 and 2,000 kilometres in the next three days. Not too bad, not as bad as the time when I did nearly 1,000 kms in a day. It is a bit of a way, and the drama is that there are not that many to see in betwen, but I will get it done, and see a few others in the mean time.

Now that I have the wireless internet connection, I will be able to update on the road from my shitty motel room. I will add updates as I go along. Maybe even a few photos of things I find interesting along the way.

Make sure you check out the new link on the left which I have just added. It is a journal of a US Medic serving in Iraq. I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with what he is doing over there, everyone has a job to do, but the blog opens your eyes to waht else is going on in the world that is a little different to our day to day lives. I think he is a brave boy to be over there. Have a read and let me know what you think. You can do so by clicking the 'comments' link at the end of this posting.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home