Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday!

Today is Friday. It is the last day of my working week.

During my journey around Victoria as indicated below, I did 1600 kilomtres. That's plenty.

I got sent one of those question thingies from my partner, I usually delete them, but as I am about disclosure, here are the results. If you get to the last question, you are doing all right, and you are all right by me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30, she woke up, so I got up and watched Australia do over Croatia.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Not really fussed

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can’t honestly remember. I get a lot of stuff on DVD and watch it at home.

4. What did you have for breakfast? Porridge and avocado on a bagel – extravagant!

5. What is your middle name? I have two as I am an aristocrat – William Gordon

6. What is your favourite TV program? This Old House – men, working with tools, can’t be beaten.

7. What is your favourite cuisine? I’ll eat anything I can instantly recognise as food – Korean would be up there

8. What foods do you dislike? As in no. 7, I’ll eat anything I can instantly recognise as food

9. Your favourite potato chip? Those hand made ones – Kettle. Although I am yet to meet a potato chip that displeases me

10. What is your favourite CD? I am still diggin’ the Best of Mental as Anything

11. What kind of car do you drive? Company Ford Futura – there is a phot on this blog

12. Favourite sandwich? Ham, lettuce, beetroot and some red onion

13. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness

14. What are your favourite clothes? Comfortable

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Anywhere but work. Europe and Korea were cool

16. What colour is your bathroom? Stark white (especially when the light goes on at 5:30 AM)

17. Where would you want to retire? With my partner

18. Favourite brand of clothing? See 14

19. Favourite time of day? The few times I get to see my partner, and leaving work time

20. Where were you born? In a hospital in Northern Melbourne

21. Favourite sport to watch? Australian Rules

22. Coke or Pepsi? Neil Young said it best in ‘This note’s for you’.

23. Are you a morning or night owl? Morning

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? Not really at this stage.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Grown up

26. What was your best childhood memory? Being carefree

27. What different jobs have you had in your life? Many

28. Nicknames? Legend, Ace, Action Man.

29. Piercing? No thanks

30. Eye Colour? Brown

31. Ever been to Africa? No

32. Ever been toilet papering? I think I have. University was a little hazy. I have been cow tipping

33. Been in a car accident? Yep, only one to walk away

34. Favourite day of the week? Friday

35. Favourite Restaurant? Anywhere that serves things I can instantly recognise as food

36. Favourite Movie of all TIME? Hard to say…

37. If you were a Dollar What would you spend yourself on? A ticket towards somewhere that isn’t work related

38. Inny or Outy? What?

39. Hard or Soft Mattress? I’ll sleep just about anywheres

40. Favourite ice-cream? Vanilla. That was all that was left after my siblings got through with the Neapolitan ice cream when I was a kiddie

41. Favourite fast food restaurant? Not fussed, it’s all good

42. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once – hung over

43. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? I can do it anywhere, I am a man of the people

44. Bedtime? 9:30 and 10pm I like to read

45. Last person you went to dinner with? Tootsie in Sydney

46. What are you listening to right now? Some Beach Boys

47. What is your favourite colour? I find very few displeasing

48. How many tattoos do you have? One



That's it. Too much info there for anyone. Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home