Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Buymac.com.au

Looks like Blogger has forced me to change to the 'New Blogger'. I can't see the differences really.

When I was in Seoul I purchased a new iPod. This will be my third. I have a video one, and it seems to be working fine for the time being. I got the Nano because I want something more portable to take to the gym. And, because I am a wanker, I want to get the Nike +.

As I am also tight, I did a search for the cheapest one. Turns out it was here. They also have this sleeve that the Nano and Nike + will go into. Not bad for under $50. With the Nike + I will be looking at about $100 for the set up. I'm down with that.

I'm no runner, but I like the idea that you can keep track of your activity. And as I want to loose some weight, it will allow me to track my time at the gym, and also to try to better what I've already done. Better than trying to remember it in my head.

So I decided to write www.buymac.com.au about the sleeve, as it says that there is an optional strap to allow you to wear the wrist sleeve as an arm sleeve. I have arms, and would rather wear it there than on my wrist.

I asked them how much the optional strap was and how does one order it. That was on Friday 16 February. No reply.

I put hand to keyboard today as well and basically said to www.buymac.com.au that there is no point in having a 'contact us' section if it isn't checked.

This holder thingo looks the goods to me, so I will have to see if I can get one somewhere else. www.buymac.com.au, you have some shit customer service.
Publish
I will keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home