Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas - done

Christmas was good.

Spent Christmas Eve with the in laws in Birregurra. Had a visit from Father Christmas on the back of a fire truck. There are photos, but she hasn't released them to me yet. We had a good feed, plenty of beer.

The niece got a lot of presents. She liked them all. She's good value.

Then it was back to my oldies for Christmas Day. No major dramas. Most of the meat was cooked before I got there, which made my life easier.

I got some cool presents. My sister and her son came along, and put a very nice message in a good book I was given by them both. The nephew was dressed as an elf. Excellent.

Mum and dad had a good time, and there was plenty to eat. I still have some ham left for lunch, but the pork and turkey went yesterday.

I was given a 4 hour stunt driving lesson by my partner. She will regret that in coming years.

Well, it is soon to be the count down to our trip to Korea. We leave on 25/1/07. I am soooooo looking forward to a break, and hopefully then a break from here too.

Keep your eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home