Monday, December 11, 2006

Fires

It was smoky here in Melbourne on the weekend. Not good.

There are a lot of fires burning, and some fuckheads in the Northern Metro area decided to start their own fire. How smart. There is a special dung heap in hell for idiots like them.

Anyways, I was up in Mansfield last week, and I have posted some photos I took while driving up there. They are posted below.

On a happier note, my partner and I have booked our trip to Seoul. Excellent. It will be cold and this necessitated a trip to Kathmandu for the purchase of cold weather clothing. Nothing like shopping for cold clothes on a 42 degree day!

They are all purchased and washed ready for the trip to Seoul. It will be fun.

Here are the photos. There are more on my Flickr site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home