Friday, January 19, 2007

Almost Leave Time

Not very often I use capitals in a title, but I decided to today.

I am on leave from next Wednesday. My partner and I are off to Seoul for a week and a bit. LAst time I was there, I thought they were going to run out of beer, so I drank as much as I could in a short period of time. Maybe not so much this time.

Anyways, I am really looking forward to it. One of my staff left and the other has been off crook this week, so I've been manning the office. No doubt I've fucked something up, but it will be found out when I am on leave.

So be it. Here are a few photos of Action Man in Seoul in 2004. Some of the few photos with me in it. I don't like being in too many photos. First one is me at the DMZ in my St Kilda scarf and hat, second one is of a drunken fool.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home