Thursday, December 21, 2006

Almost Christmas

It is almost Christmas. I don't mind Christmas. It used to be a bit more hectic when I lived with the oldies, but now I don't, bring on the Christmas cheer!

We are off to her family on Saturday and then back to mine on the Monday morning for the traditional feast.

I picked the meat up yesterday, only $100 for pork, a turkey breast and a ham. Not bad, and I suppose there are a few benefits from working in the meat industry.

My off sider has resigned. went for more money. He took this year pretty easy, average start time of 8:50 and average end time of 4:10. Wish I could work those hours, so I am now advertising for a new job.

Not long now until we fly out to Seoul. Fuck, I am looking forward to it. Giddy up.

If I don't talk to you before, enjoy Christmas, and I hope Father Christmas brings you everything you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home