Thursday, February 08, 2007

Home again

Well, we made it through Seoul. It was good fun. We both got pretty sick, but I will write more about that later.

It was a good trip. I am going to load up some of her photos tonight onto my computer and then I will post some more.

There will be some thoughts too - excellent.

All I will say about Korea now, is that nothing can compare you for -15 degrees Celsius. Here in Australia (Melbourne to be precise) believe that 10 degrees is cold. How wrong we are. Most of the week beginning 29 January in Seoul was that temp. And fuck it is cold. Every breath you take is like ice knives stabbing you in the back of the throat.

Lots of coughing and lots of snot. Bet you needed to hear that. Anyways, I will put some more up tomorrow when I get details of places we visited so the Flickr site isn't just a random set of photos.

Enjoy yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home