Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend

I know I've been slack and not updated, but I have been busy.

Last week I did 1,300 kms in two days, so you can understand why I've been a bit rooted.

On Saturday, we went to a Drag production of Grease. Fun! I enjoyed it, although I am not a big fan of Grease. We went with Garry and Jay. Here is their Flickr site.

We all had a good time. There was a little dancing which was nice. And thankfully the room wasn't too smokey. We also stayed over the night, as we didn't want to drive home. I had good fun throwing various items of underwear at Jay. Eventually he got up. I would too, if I had someone's undies next to my head on the bed.

That's about it. It was my good mate Andrew's birthday today, and we went out last night for a feed with him. It was nice. Because it was such a late night I am a little rooted now. So it will be in bed after the West Wing for me tonight.

Looks like my partner and I are off to Korea to see my mate Phil. We will be leaving on 18 Jan and back on the 30. Will be cold, but I have done some deals on accommodation, so if we don't want to go out, we don't have to. I am looking forward to spending the time away with my partner. It will be her first trip to Asia.

More to come. Meanwhile, have a read of this story. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home