Friday, June 15, 2007

Popular with Koreans

Yes, that's right. This website is very popular with Koreans. At least that what the Sitemetre at the bottom of the page says.

Got me fucked. Anyway, there is a site called Naver, and I get a lot of referrals from it. Users put in a term, and up I pop.

Here are some examples:
1 I did once
2 Chinny Chin Chin
3 Happy Shopper
4 Chinny Chin Chin (again!)
5 My brush with fame

All the other referrals are from Yahoo and from myspace, and I have an inkling who that is. So there you go, a lot of poor Koreans, obviously trying to learn gooder English are coming to my site from searching a Korean site. It must open their eyes up to a wondrous world, my site.

Dribble written about nothing, read by no one. Excellent. I must tell those readers that I have three university degrees, and only one of them was in English, so you too can reach your dream.

Back to normal. It was my birthday a couple of weekends back. We were at the Gold Coast at a conference. OK, as what happened, I knew was going to happen. No drama. The stunt driving course was good fun, and there are photos here.

Quiet weekend, and the fog is coming in, which is quite unusual for Melbourne. It is very dark and cold.

Well, I am off, as it is a Friday, and I've had enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home