Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend away

We are off to Sydney on the weekend. I was given a stunt driving course, and the only available date is this Sunday.

So off to Oran Park for us. Should be good fun. I have a hire car at the moment, as an old bloke reversed into me on the way to work, and did over $3000 worth of damage to the work car. I have been practising my stunts all week in the Avis Commodore.

Not really, but it does handle the high speed entrance to the Bolte Bridge well at 100.

Hopefully my partner will be able to take some snaps of me, doing a burnout, circle work, a jump and some parallel parking like in the Blues Brothers film.

Fly up tomorrow morning, back on Monday, Giddy up. Same next week as I am off to a conference at the Gold Coast. I am sure that will turn into a very pissy affair.

Stay tuned for exciting photos of Stunt-Grant in full Action Man mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home