Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am going to stop using titles.

I am tired of trying to think up humorous titles for these posts. And as there is no one out there who reads this Blog, not even my partner, there is no point in me putting up titles for Blog posts.

Yes, I've cracked the shits. And it's you who has made me do it.

I was reading about those poor kiddies who were killed in Mildura. I've driven that stretch of road lots of times, and it can't be a pleasant experience to go through something like that. Poor bastards. The bloke, allegedly, was off his chops on the grog and was driving with his kid on his lap. Fuck, God save us all.

It was my nephew's birthday party on Saturday. Unky G, had a bit too much birthday cheer, but you get that.

We caught up with Jay and Garry a couple of weeks back. That was fucking good fun. We were meant to meet up on Saturday night, but my partner had a headache, so that put the kibosh on that. We will have to do so again.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home