Friday, March 09, 2007

Long Weekend

We have long weekends. I love them. We get Monday off, as many moons ago some masons walked off the Melbourne Uni work site demanding an eight hour day. Not many people here work an eight hour day, but it's still something worth celebrating.

We are going to a couple of friends place on Saturday night for a BBQ. I have secured a bit of meat for the function. And I mean a bit of meat. Thankfully, Jay is a chef, so he can do the cooking. I might nick some of the dodgy aprons we have here for the event too.

Not much else going on. Work, work, and more work.

Although I did find this site, which has cheered me up a bit on a Friday afternoon. Not that I'm sort of cat lover, but I think it is funny, especially the captions. There are some sick units out there to take snaps of cats.

My Nephew Rex, Action Nephew, celebrated his first year on earth on Monday. Good on you Rex. We got him some toys, which he already had, and some clothes. My sister went and changed the toy for some clothes, and that's cool. No point in being naked.

She is throwing a bit of a partay for him next weekend. I have requested fairy bread, and I better get some, or else.

Will be good fun. Best go, as it is almost knock off time here. Enjoy your long weekend if you get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home