Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday

I've had big week. I run a competition here, and it was mentioned on the ABC local radio, and I am due for an interview with them at 3:10. Get onto abc.net.au and check out Victorian Statewide drive - I'm a star!

Anyway, it was a big week. Yesterday was very tiring, especially after doing over 580 kms on Wednesday. Hard yards, man.

So tonight my partner and I, a good friend from my school days and his girlfriend are going on this.

I've been before, as I took my partner on it for her birthday - never let it be said that I don't know how to show a lady a good time.

My mate and his girlfriend are off to India for a couple of weeks, so it is time for them to enjoy some Melbourne sights before they go. And the drinks are free on the tram, so I might roll off it!

I've put some more photos on the Flickr site too. My sister had a birthday and there are some shots there from that night. Including shots of my brother playing in his band. Check it out here.

Here's a photo of the road from Raywood back to Eaglehawk. I have relatives up there and dropped into see them yesterday. It was most pleasant. As you will notice, much of Victoria looks like everywhere else.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home