Monday, September 11, 2006

Phil - Star

As some would know, I have a friend in Korea. Phil is his name. There are a few photos (very few, only three) of him and I enjoying my trip to Seoul in November 2004 located here. And there is only one of us together. At least we aren't the same person.

We have had a number of adventures. Mostly alcohol fueled. I even have some photos of mayhem we caused while we were at University in rural Victoria, but these are only on paper and not electronic. Phil would well remember 'Jim the Shitter', and his brother the aptly named 'Shitter's Brother'. Ahh, good times.

Anyways, Phil is now an internet star. There is a photo of him on this website. He was out with them when they were on the tear, you can find a photo of Phil under 'Friday Night Out'. He is up the top of the photo stream too.

Apparently, he said the main lady on the site, Shelly, was going to give me a shout out. Looks like that didn't happen, and I am disapointed in that.

I will send a comment to her to tell her that I have put this post up mentioning her site. They look like they have a lot of fun over there.

I never took a camera with me when out on the carpet. Too much chance of having photographic evidence left behind to use against me in a court of law, or worse still in the court of public opinion.

Midnight shenanigans are best left a hazy, sometimes easily forgotten memory.

More later, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home