Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A new update

I have been accused, hurtfully so, of not updating this blog. Well. I never. It is true that I have been a tad remiss in my blogging duties, but that will soon stop. As I perceive some extra time now that work has slowed down a bit.

Anyways. What up with Delta Goodrem? Christ. She gets jack the dancer and next thing she is the spokes person for it. I’m sure it was a shitty time for her (she lost her hair), but considering that she asked for ‘privacy’ when she was battling it, now all she wants is to be seen helping out sick kiddies.

Cancer is shit. I’ve never had it, and I know people who have had amputations due to it. So it is a fucked thing to happen to anyone. Delta, give it a breather. If you want to help the sick kiddies out, give them some of your cash. I bet you’ve got a roll a kangaroo couldn’t jump over. Fuck, your ‘man’ is some weak chinned pasty Irish singer, who I think sounds not dissimilar to a goat sneezing while farting at the same time (isn’t that a strange feeling), and you are always in Blighty or somewhere else than Oz, so you must have heaps of cash. I bet you don’t’ fly economy either.

I probably shouldn’t be so hard on Delta. She is an Aussie girl who has done well overseas, and she’s only 21. Although I believe she is starting to morph (that’s old skool) into Kate Bush. She does have an undies range, but I bet it isn’t her in those smudgy ads I’ve briefly seen in the trashy magazine my partner brings home (when we were at university, we used to play a game where we used to try to match up the bra ads with the panty ads. That keep me MY FRIENDS and I amused for quite some time.). Perhaps it is, that would make me forgive a few of her errors.

When I was 21, I still had my finger firmly up my arse and my head in the clouds.

Anyway, I wouldn’t buy any of her CDs, as her music isn’t my cup of tea. But it is somes. Go for it if it is. This numb nut who used to work here was into her. I think it was a bit freaky. Like those freaky story lines in SVU: Special Victims.

Well, that’s it for this rant of a crazy man. I did check out her website and it was a pretty good. No doubt some young blokes are floating thier boat to the pictures on there. She does seem to spend a lot of time looking into the camera or walking along the beach, in free flowing dresses. Bet those photos weren't taken in Ireland or England where he man is from. She woudl be cold, have sore feet from walking on a peebley beach, and there would be amy untanned white people sitting in string singlets with hankies on thier heads.

The articles on her related to something called thankyou day. Fuck, that day isn’t my day. not now not ever. I rarely get a thank you. Good to see she’s helping out, but not in the monetary sense. The PR company needs a foot up thier bums, as that was the first time I'd heard about it. Thank you day was on Monday too. New consultants next year, I think.

I'm old and mellowing a bit, so people, please stand as I declare Delta Goodrem an Australian Legend. Good on you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home