Friday, October 14, 2005

Blighty

Am finally here. It is a long flight. I should have had a shower in Singapore, but I decided to buy a set of noise reduction earphones for use on the plane. They are excellent. I will have to transfer some money over now to cover it. THey block out most of the amibient noise and also act like ear plugs when you walk around. Excellent.

I had a shower here in the BA club, and that was worht the cost of the Qantas club along. Feeling heaps better. I did sleep, but not aware of how much. Happy to be here, and even happy to be seeing HRH tomorrow.

Will fill in when I can.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Blogger Lush said...

Use the headphones so you don't have to listen to pom whinge throughout your whole holiday! In fact, can I use them when you get back, there's some "noise" in this office I would rather not have to hear. Joooooody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home