Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The world is ace

I love the world. As PJ O'Rourke said, Mother Nature is a cutey, and as Johnny Cash sings, 'mother nature's quite the lady'. I won't try to better that.

My partner is away in Europe at the moment, meaning I am here in Oz on my lonesome. Here's a photo of some native English wildlife. I bet the little animal (not seen here in Australia) has better teeth than the English people I see on UK TV - What's up with that?! It's not too bad, I get to think. I've thought a lot, and there is not much going on in Grant's head, let me gaurantee you.

I am doing nothing, except making a mess. I will need to call a cleaning company and get a cleaner in. I am not a dirty person per se, it's jsut that I'm lazy. And there is a good show on TV that I want to watch. No point in denying it, I am lazy. Stay tuned for Grant's adventures in getting a cleaner (not a maid, I'm too left to have a maid).

No one has yet asked where the title of the blog comes from. This might help.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Blogger Lush said...

Did you ever get that cleaner you tight miserable barsteward? You're tighter than a ducks butt from what I know!!!

Go Mohammad! Thanks for the battery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home