Thursday, October 13, 2005

Off to Paris

I've been flat out and haven't had time to update the blog for a while, but I am doing it now.

Well, since my partner is O/S, I've decided to join her. Right now I am sitting in the Qantas club in Melbourne before getting onto a 4:25 PM flight to Blighty. Oi! From there I go onto Paris. I get in there a day before her, but considering I get in there at 11 AM tomorrow or some time, I will not be parttaking in the Franco deligthts of that country until she gets in.

A long time on a plane I hear you say. Indeed it is. I'll be all right. Becasue I am a Sky Marshall. Another thing no one knew about me! I'm not really. So don't come after me with a sharp object on the flight.

I have a good book, John Birmingham's 'Designated Targets', my iPod and my own imagination to keep me happy and informed.

The Qantas Club is great. Not quite as flash as the Auburn Bowls Club, but that would be hard. I had a few there last night actually, and I still feel a bit seedy. A long haul flight to London will cure that hangover.

I have over packed, but that is nothin unusual. Anyway, my bag is on its way to England and then Paris without me. I don't see it again until Paris. It will be a happy homecoming. Tears, rushing into arms etc.

I am looking forward to seeing my partner again. That will be good. And I even did a clean up at home before I left. Put the dishwasher on and did the washing, so there is nothing dirty there until we get back. Excellent. That flight that gets in at 4:45 AM will be fun. Looking fortward to it already.

Best go. I will update when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home