Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jeez, I am slack

Well, not much has been going on.  Was up for a couple of roles last week, and was knocked back. Pretty disappointing that.  I am starting to have enough of this.

What can you do?  No one is overly interested in my tales of woe.  There are people out there who are doing it harder than me, so I just have to get back into it.

Looks like The Boss will be moving back into full time employment.  The kids will be with me until I get a job, then into child care.  Not ideal, but there's not much I can do about it.

I do think that the economic situation here is harder than people realise.  I've gone for a number of roles that I believe I'm qualified for, never heard back, or if I do get an interview, the role offered is at a low rate of pay.  At the end of the day, there's not much I can do except get onto my knees.

My carpal tunnel is hopefully going to be sorted this week as well.  That's one part of the jigsaw that can be sorted.  Going to cost cash, but with three kids to look after I'm going to need two hands for backhanders.

I'm working on a longer, possibly more uplifting blog as well.  Excellent.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger MickleJackson said...

Very interesting article! Someone can be useful!
https://modafinil-pharmacy.com/product-category/buy-modafinil-online/

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger ja8757 said...

Great, this article just opened my eyes! Very clear and on the case. Thank you for very useful information.
https://elotrain.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home