Monday, April 16, 2012

I am slack

Turns out I am.

What can I do. Since posting the last time back in September, I've been made redundant, got a job and had the contract end on me. Now I'm back looking. Been a tumultuous couple of months. In reality, I'm glad the contract ended as I had some serious reservations about the role and nearly every one of them came true.

Lesson learnt there!

Anyways, boys going well. Daughter going well as well. I am sure she gets her talkativeness from her mother.

Had to go to Highpoint this morning. Truth was we were both tired, and couldn't face the gym, so we bailed. There is a pretzel shop there, I had one.

Bad news is that not much has changed since I posted this: http://theworldseemsdifficult.blogspot.com.au/2006/02/shopping.html

I'm going to be posting more. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home