Friday, May 02, 2008

Smart cookies

I work with a lot of smart people.

I am not a dickhead (at least I don't think so), but fuck me, there are some big brains here. I've got a few degrees, well three. And people here have less than me, but show me up as a numb nut at the best of times.

I have a brain full of useless crap. That's what I've decided, and dammit if I am wrong! I know a lot about stuff that is of little or no good to people. I can quote a couple of Bible verses and some other random literature, but that's about.

Oh well. Everyone has their niche I suppose. Mine is usually inappropriate toilet jokes or jokes about the toilet parts. Everyone likes a good cock joke, and more like a good fart joke. And as for one that allows me to mention alternative names for male ejaculation (man milk, pre-cum, dick snot and the latest - knuckle children) I'm all for it.

The difficulty is finding 'the right time'. Here there is very little of that. So I laugh to myself, often. If you stick your head out around here, it's likely to be noticed, so best to keep to yourself. Some of the smart cookies don't have the same low brow humour that I do.

That's the world I inhabit anyways. Good luck to me.

BTW, it seems that a mate here has set up her own Blog. Makes me feel proud. Anyway here is the link. I think there is fuck all up there at the moment, but hopefully it becomes as interesting and as world changing as this blog. read it and enjoy.

More to come. When I can be fucked, so it won't be today, fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home