Tuesday, June 02, 2009

2008 - 2009 is a year

Not since I started to Blog, that's a long time ago, and it's all quality here!

No, since I left the shit PACIA and started where I am now*. It also means that in the last year the following has happened:

New job
Mortgage
Baby

Here's a photo of the little one:


There would be a few hard core people who would have this in a year, but not that many. It's all a bit weird really when I look back on it. Oh well, wouldn't change a thing - except perhaps the number of times, I've said 'would' in this post.

BTW it's my birthday tomorrow as well. Happy 39 to me. Nearly 40, time to look at a red Porsche I think.


*it's actually more than a year, as they finished me up early, which is what they should have done to the cunt Carlos Santin so he couldn't seek his revenge on the world for him being a cockhead with a rather large chip on his shoulder.
I've also since heard that Marrianne Pearce has left too. She was a divisive, know it all, incompetent, trouble maker. Truth be told she was only employed because the other applicant was shit. Second place to a simpleton. Nice work.
The good news is that there is a special dung heap in hell for the likes of her and Carlos, I hope you enjoy it. You fucking cunts. These things have a way of coming back at you, and I know that one application Carlos put in was knocked back because of his sterling reputation. Hopefully, more to come for the both of them.

I promise the next post won't be so bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home